To celebrate Vodafone SuperNet™, its best network ever, Vodafone, one of India’s largest telecommunications services providers, today announced a novel initiative under its ongoing Vodafone Delights bonanza- free 10 - minute talk time to all customers whose conversation gets interrupted for any reason. To avail this talk time benefit, customers need to just sms ‘BETTER’ on 199 and talk time of 10-minutes will be credited immediately (within 30-minutes) to their number.
This initiative on voice follows close on the heels of the up to 67% data benefit to customers, announced earlier this week.
Speaking about this Vodafone Delights bonanza, Sandeep Kataria, Director – Consumer, Vodafone India, said, “We are proud ofVodafone SuperNet™, our best network ever. Each conversation on our network is important and must carry on uninterrupted. At times, however, conversations do get interrupted. To continue such conversations, we are offering 10-minute talk time benefit, no questions asked. With benefits concurrently running on both voice and data, we want our several million customers to enjoy the experience of Vodafone SuperNet™, our best network ever, to the fullest.”
For prepaid customers, the free minutes will be valid till next day midnight and for postpaid customers, till the end of the billing cycle. The free talk time credit can be availed once during the month long bonanza and is applicable only when calling from your Vodafone connection to another Vodafone number within the same circle.
Vodafone is launching this campaign across August, which is the Vodafone Delights month and this 360 degree campaign, built on the key premise that ‘conversations should always continue’ will be seen across the country on television, radio, social media, OOH and print. During the Vodafone Delights month, Vodafone will also be celebrating Friendship Day, Independence Day and Rakshabandhan with customers across the country in different ways.
Vodafone Delights is an exclusive service for Vodafone customers that provides special benefits across diverse categories including telecom movies, dining, beauty and health.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Tencent Games Arena of Valor Launches New Game Mode Football Fever Tencent Games ‘Arena of Valor’ Launches New Game Mode ‘Football Fever Tencent Games’ ‘Arena of Valor’, one of the most popular and addictive MOBA games (multiplayer online battle arena), has launched an all new game mode - Football Fever. Within a few months of being launched in India, Arena of Valor is all set with a new update for the gamers.
- Noise Introduces Noise Play 2 Action Camera at INR 9,999
- The most Trending Video Making Application, LIKE App Ranked One in the Apple Store in India
- Healthy Benefits of eating Mushrooms
- Cyber Security and Data Privacy are Critical for the Growth of Digital India
- LIKE App Pioneers Augmented Reality (AR) Body Shaping Feature Shaping Magic
- Moglixs Vendor Portal Solution Helps Uno Minda Increase Operational Efficiency
- Indian Enterprises Ill Equipped to Deal the Third Party Risk
- Introducing the HTC Desire 12 and HTC Desire 12
- Indian Mental Health NGO is helping Parents become their Childs Therapist
- edWisor Joins Hands with Top Tech Companies to Provide Strategic Hiring and Skill Development
- LG Inaugurates North Indias Largest Private Eye Hospital Dedicated Wing for Treating EWS Patients
- Why is eating Biscuits and Bhel wrong?
- Cloud computing is driving productivity and profitability of SMBs
- 5Paisa Free Stock Trading App Reaches 1 Million Users, First Among Discount Brokers
- IvyCamp and Sonata Software Form Strategic Partnership to Launch an Open Innovation Program