According to sources after hiding for long, Pawan Kalyan has finally came out of his Cocoon. Meanwhile after taking a long break from his Porata Yatra, Pawan is resting and spending quality time with family and he recently gone to an undisclosed place for his birthday like every year and just returned from his vacation.
Reports added he has finally shown his face to his party folks on Sunday where he has interacted with them and discussed the burning topics. Accordingly Pawan told to have asked the Janasena Party activists, party workers to peacefully support Bharat Bandh that was the call given by all the Opposition parties against the rising fuel prices. Moreover as there was a great pressure on Pawan from Communists, Pawan seems to have opted for this decision.
Further Pawan sought time on the early elections in Telangana and said to
be weighing various options on whether to contest in the polls or to support
anyone externally. Moreover it is learnt that Pawan is not very much keen on
fielding candidates in Telangana since the results of Telangana may affect his
party's prospects in Andhra Pradesh.
Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump Washington sources reported that Top House Democrats on Sunday raised the prospect of impeachment or almost-certain prison time for President Donald Trump if it’s proved that he directed illegal hush money payments to women, adding to the legal pressure on the president over the Russia investigation and other scandals.
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?
- Is Prabhas going to participate in Koffee with Karan?
- Ozone Layer is on safer side