According to sources after hiding for long, Pawan Kalyan has finally came out of his Cocoon. Meanwhile after taking a long break from his Porata Yatra, Pawan is resting and spending quality time with family and he recently gone to an undisclosed place for his birthday like every year and just returned from his vacation.
Reports added he has finally shown his face to his party folks on Sunday where he has interacted with them and discussed the burning topics. Accordingly Pawan told to have asked the Janasena Party activists, party workers to peacefully support Bharat Bandh that was the call given by all the Opposition parties against the rising fuel prices. Moreover as there was a great pressure on Pawan from Communists, Pawan seems to have opted for this decision.
Further Pawan sought time on the early elections in Telangana and said to
be weighing various options on whether to contest in the polls or to support
anyone externally. Moreover it is learnt that Pawan is not very much keen on
fielding candidates in Telangana since the results of Telangana may affect his
party's prospects in Andhra Pradesh.
New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020 Accordingly Vizhinjam Port, one of Kerala's dream projects that have been hanging fire for over 25 years, will be commissioned in October 2020. Meanwhile when addressing reporters in Thiruvananthapuram on Thursday, Rajesh Jha, CEO, Adani Vizhinjam Port Pvt Ltd, said that even though the original agreement was to complete the work and commission the port in 1,425 days, due to some issues it has been postponed to October 2020.
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!