According to sources after hiding for long, Pawan Kalyan has finally came out of his Cocoon. Meanwhile after taking a long break from his Porata Yatra, Pawan is resting and spending quality time with family and he recently gone to an undisclosed place for his birthday like every year and just returned from his vacation.
Reports added he has finally shown his face to his party folks on Sunday where he has interacted with them and discussed the burning topics. Accordingly Pawan told to have asked the Janasena Party activists, party workers to peacefully support Bharat Bandh that was the call given by all the Opposition parties against the rising fuel prices. Moreover as there was a great pressure on Pawan from Communists, Pawan seems to have opted for this decision.
Further Pawan sought time on the early elections in Telangana and said to
be weighing various options on whether to contest in the polls or to support
anyone externally. Moreover it is learnt that Pawan is not very much keen on
fielding candidates in Telangana since the results of Telangana may affect his
party's prospects in Andhra Pradesh.
BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll Hyderabad sources made a statement that lawlessness prevails in AP as police and politicians trade in accusations and counter accusations, stated the BJP. Meanwhile Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha leader Mr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy said that AP was fit to go for early polls as there was a breakdown of constitutional machinery
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD