Andhra Pradesh sources stated that Telugu Desam party chief, Chandrababu Naidu is learnt to have demanded 25 assembly and 5 Lok Sabha seats to seal a deal with Congress for the upcoming assembly elections. Meanwhile in exchange, sources say, Chandrababu offered to fund Congress candidates to the extent of Rs.250 crores.
Accordingly the TDP chief wants to protect the interests of people close to him, as also their properties in Hyderabad. Keeping this in mind, and to try to have a say in the state administration, he is trying to push his luck as far as he can, according to political observers. Furthermore it may be recalled that during the MLC elections in Telangana, an audio tape in his voice seeking to buy votes, landed Chandrababu Naidu and the TDP in a big soup, out of which he has not been able to wriggle out as yet.
Presently Chandrababu is said to have brainwashed
his party leaders in Telangana saying that tying up with the Congress was the
only survival strategy in the current circumstances. Moreover i.e. is learnt to
have told party leaders in Telangana that the BJP and TRS had come together in
a secret pact and it was necessary for the TDP to fight the elections along
with the Congress to counter them.
BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll Hyderabad sources made a statement that lawlessness prevails in AP as police and politicians trade in accusations and counter accusations, stated the BJP. Meanwhile Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha leader Mr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy said that AP was fit to go for early polls as there was a breakdown of constitutional machinery
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD