Andhra Pradesh sources stated that Telugu Desam party chief, Chandrababu Naidu is learnt to have demanded 25 assembly and 5 Lok Sabha seats to seal a deal with Congress for the upcoming assembly elections. Meanwhile in exchange, sources say, Chandrababu offered to fund Congress candidates to the extent of Rs.250 crores.
Accordingly the TDP chief wants to protect the interests of people close to him, as also their properties in Hyderabad. Keeping this in mind, and to try to have a say in the state administration, he is trying to push his luck as far as he can, according to political observers. Furthermore it may be recalled that during the MLC elections in Telangana, an audio tape in his voice seeking to buy votes, landed Chandrababu Naidu and the TDP in a big soup, out of which he has not been able to wriggle out as yet.
Presently Chandrababu is said to have brainwashed
his party leaders in Telangana saying that tying up with the Congress was the
only survival strategy in the current circumstances. Moreover i.e. is learnt to
have told party leaders in Telangana that the BJP and TRS had come together in
a secret pact and it was necessary for the TDP to fight the elections along
with the Congress to counter them.
New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020 Accordingly Vizhinjam Port, one of Kerala's dream projects that have been hanging fire for over 25 years, will be commissioned in October 2020. Meanwhile when addressing reporters in Thiruvananthapuram on Thursday, Rajesh Jha, CEO, Adani Vizhinjam Port Pvt Ltd, said that even though the original agreement was to complete the work and commission the port in 1,425 days, due to some issues it has been postponed to October 2020.
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!