The GST tax collection of the country in the month of June was 95610 crores and in July it was a whopping 96483 crores but in August the GST collection has fallen to 93960 crores. Till August 31 the number of people who had filed their GST returns 3B R happens to be 67 lakhs. In the previous month the number of people who had filed their GST returns happened to be 66 lakhs.
In the GST council meeting on July 21, the prices of many items and the GST was reduced. This change of rates came into effect from July 27. The finance ministry has said that this reduction in GST must be due to the stoppage of selling of goods with reduced GST.
Besides due to floods in Kerala,
many haven't filed GST. In 2017-18 financial year, the GST filed had been an
average of a whopping 89895 crores and this had been a high of 103459 crores in
April, but now has fallen to 93960 crores, and this is the lowest in 2018-19 as
said by finance ministry.
Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort Atlanta sources reported that wealthy Indian American tech executive who brutally beat and assaulted an escort was sentenced to seven years in prison. Meanwhile according to media reports the woman, wearing all white, said she has “been living every day in fear” since Sanjay Tripathy, 48, attacked her after they met on a sugar daddy website in June 2016.
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service