The GST tax collection of the country in the month of June was 95610 crores and in July it was a whopping 96483 crores but in August the GST collection has fallen to 93960 crores. Till August 31 the number of people who had filed their GST returns 3B R happens to be 67 lakhs. In the previous month the number of people who had filed their GST returns happened to be 66 lakhs.
In the GST council meeting on July 21, the prices of many items and the GST was reduced. This change of rates came into effect from July 27. The finance ministry has said that this reduction in GST must be due to the stoppage of selling of goods with reduced GST.
Besides due to floods in Kerala,
many haven't filed GST. In 2017-18 financial year, the GST filed had been an
average of a whopping 89895 crores and this had been a high of 103459 crores in
April, but now has fallen to 93960 crores, and this is the lowest in 2018-19 as
said by finance ministry.
BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll Hyderabad sources made a statement that lawlessness prevails in AP as police and politicians trade in accusations and counter accusations, stated the BJP. Meanwhile Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha leader Mr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy said that AP was fit to go for early polls as there was a breakdown of constitutional machinery
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD