Harikrishna, son of former chief minister NT Rama Rao, used to drive the car for his father and was also the transport minister when his father was chief minister. It is however not a new thing for Nandamuri family as accidents have always played a major role in their family, taking away lives.
In 2014, his son and MP Janaki ram were killed in a fatal road accident, near Akupamula crossroads, and he had died as he rammed his Tata Safari car on a tractor coming towards his car in the wrong direction. In 2009, his younger son Jr NTR had faced a major accident as well.
Tarak was the star campaigner of Telugu Desam party and was on his way returning after Khammam campaigns with his friends, when his SUV while negotiating a curve met with a fatal accident, that made him heavily injured, including a fractured spine. Now, Harikrishna himself has lost his life to another road accident, which has been attributed to over speeding.
Telangana Polling work going on rapidly Hyderabad sources added that opposition Congress and its allies and the BJP intensified campaign and preparations Monday for the December 7 Telangana assembly elections. Senior Congress leader and former Deputy Chief Minister in undivided Andhra Pradesh, C Damodar Rajanarsimha held meetings with party leaders in Delhi.He said that SC, ST and backward class leaders
- Why Congress did not declare Rahul as Prime Ministerial candidate?
- Nishtha Dudeja proved that disability cannot come in Way of Success
- Jury conviction murder with death of a student
- Gutha Sukender slammed Rahul Gandhi
- Flipkart captures market share of 51%, followed by Amazon at 32%
- Hyderabad International Airport be made operational from October 23
- Will SC ban manufacturing of crackers to avoid Air Pollution?
- Jayakumar on the controversial audio!
- Kamal's check for DMK!
- Pawan verbally owing to orders from TDP supreme Chandrababu
- Do you know who TDPs Star Campaigner is?
- Army expedition is being organized by EME sailing Association
- K Chandrasekhar Rao held a brainstorming session with the first batch of 105 party candidates
- Nikki Haley poked at Donald Trump
- PM Modi donned the cap of the Indian National Army