Accordingly Hyderabad based startup catalyst T-Hub and HSBC have announced the selection of all five startups in the first wave of their Accelerator 2030 program. Earlier in May, T-Hub and HSBC selected five fintech startups out of 95 for an eight week accelerator program where they would potentially have the opportunity to have their solutions applied to HSBC’s operations globally.
Recently after eight weeks of training, mentorship, and workshops by senior HSBC leadership, the company has decided to go ahead with the solutions developed by all 5 startups. Furthermore as per report the startups were asked to use Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning in developing the PoCs, which were presented to a judging panel of leaders from HSBC Operations and a T-Hub team of finance, marketing, and emerging technology experts.
Further Abda Digital, Tookitaki Technologies,
Capital Quant Solutions, vPhrase Analytics Solutions and Morph.ai are the five
selected startups. Moreover Capital Quant Solutions (CQS) developed a PoC for
“financial spreading in Credit Services,” with a potential reduction of up to
25%-30% in the monthly hours spent financial spreading. Furthermore Morph.ai
developed Chatbot as a Landing Page resulting in a 500% increase in conversions
for the same marketing budget. Morph is now exploring opportunities for HSBC’s
retail and commercial banking businesses to generate sales leads.
Telangana Polling work going on rapidly Hyderabad sources added that opposition Congress and its allies and the BJP intensified campaign and preparations Monday for the December 7 Telangana assembly elections. Senior Congress leader and former Deputy Chief Minister in undivided Andhra Pradesh, C Damodar Rajanarsimha held meetings with party leaders in Delhi.He said that SC, ST and backward class leaders
- Why Congress did not declare Rahul as Prime Ministerial candidate?
- Nishtha Dudeja proved that disability cannot come in Way of Success
- Jury conviction murder with death of a student
- Gutha Sukender slammed Rahul Gandhi
- Flipkart captures market share of 51%, followed by Amazon at 32%
- Hyderabad International Airport be made operational from October 23
- Will SC ban manufacturing of crackers to avoid Air Pollution?
- Jayakumar on the controversial audio!
- Kamal's check for DMK!
- Pawan verbally owing to orders from TDP supreme Chandrababu
- Do you know who TDPs Star Campaigner is?
- Army expedition is being organized by EME sailing Association
- K Chandrasekhar Rao held a brainstorming session with the first batch of 105 party candidates
- Nikki Haley poked at Donald Trump
- PM Modi donned the cap of the Indian National Army