However, if you have planned to do this on Hyderabad, you will be booked immediately warns a Hyderabad Traffic Police. He said, "It's totally a risk to jump out of a moving car and dancing in the middle of the road. These are dangers for the driver as well as others.
We will book criminal charges if any bad incidents occur. We request youngsters to drive safe and stay safe. Accept worthy challenges. If you still perform such challenges, you will be booked under Section 268 (Public nuisance) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) and under Section 70 (b) for creating a nuisance on the road."
Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort Atlanta sources reported that wealthy Indian American tech executive who brutally beat and assaulted an escort was sentenced to seven years in prison. Meanwhile according to media reports the woman, wearing all white, said she has “been living every day in fear” since Sanjay Tripathy, 48, attacked her after they met on a sugar daddy website in June 2016.
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service