However, if you have planned to do this on Hyderabad, you will be booked immediately warns a Hyderabad Traffic Police. He said, "It's totally a risk to jump out of a moving car and dancing in the middle of the road. These are dangers for the driver as well as others.
We will book criminal charges if any bad incidents occur. We request youngsters to drive safe and stay safe. Accept worthy challenges. If you still perform such challenges, you will be booked under Section 268 (Public nuisance) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) and under Section 70 (b) for creating a nuisance on the road."
BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll Hyderabad sources made a statement that lawlessness prevails in AP as police and politicians trade in accusations and counter accusations, stated the BJP. Meanwhile Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha leader Mr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy said that AP was fit to go for early polls as there was a breakdown of constitutional machinery
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD