While credit cards and online banking facilities have been brought in to help people, the same has now become a burden for people. Earlier people were cheated with spam calls and phishing, but now new methods are being adopted.
With duplicate versions of apps of popular Indian banks, a racket has captured credit card info from many across the country. The racket had developed duplicate apps resembling apps of banks like ICICI, RBL, and HDFC and cheated many.
Using those fake apps, these gangs acquired details like customer name, card number, CVV number, card expiry date and the gang also released the data in public. All these apps were created by a single person, and uploaded in Google play store, and was active during months of June- July. These cases are alarming people on how careful they should be when using mobile or net banking and keeping data safe when operating with credit cards and net banking.
New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020 Accordingly Vizhinjam Port, one of Kerala's dream projects that have been hanging fire for over 25 years, will be commissioned in October 2020. Meanwhile when addressing reporters in Thiruvananthapuram on Thursday, Rajesh Jha, CEO, Adani Vizhinjam Port Pvt Ltd, said that even though the original agreement was to complete the work and commission the port in 1,425 days, due to some issues it has been postponed to October 2020.
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!