While credit cards and online banking facilities have been brought in to help people, the same has now become a burden for people. Earlier people were cheated with spam calls and phishing, but now new methods are being adopted.
With duplicate versions of apps of popular Indian banks, a racket has captured credit card info from many across the country. The racket had developed duplicate apps resembling apps of banks like ICICI, RBL, and HDFC and cheated many.
Using those fake apps, these gangs acquired details like customer name, card number, CVV number, card expiry date and the gang also released the data in public. All these apps were created by a single person, and uploaded in Google play store, and was active during months of June- July. These cases are alarming people on how careful they should be when using mobile or net banking and keeping data safe when operating with credit cards and net banking.
Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump Washington sources reported that Top House Democrats on Sunday raised the prospect of impeachment or almost-certain prison time for President Donald Trump if it’s proved that he directed illegal hush money payments to women, adding to the legal pressure on the president over the Russia investigation and other scandals.
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?
- Is Prabhas going to participate in Koffee with Karan?
- Ozone Layer is on safer side