Ambula Janardhan Rao, Banothu Prasanth, and Jony had also acquired amounts ranging from Rs 10,000 and Rs 20,000 from customers. Following a tip-off, police had raided the hotel and Prasanth was absconding, though the actress considered as a victim, and her customer Amit Mahendra Sharma was caught, besides Janardhan.
It must be noted that recent US federal agents busted a human trafficking racket which exploited Tollywood and sandalwood actresses in US sex with Indians. With the help of various evidence, a power couple was arrested, besides also capturing letters from Amercial Telugu Association (ATA) to the US consul general at Hyderabad requesting visas for victims.
BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll Hyderabad sources made a statement that lawlessness prevails in AP as police and politicians trade in accusations and counter accusations, stated the BJP. Meanwhile Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha leader Mr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy said that AP was fit to go for early polls as there was a breakdown of constitutional machinery
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD