Ambula Janardhan Rao, Banothu Prasanth, and Jony had also acquired amounts ranging from Rs 10,000 and Rs 20,000 from customers. Following a tip-off, police had raided the hotel and Prasanth was absconding, though the actress considered as a victim, and her customer Amit Mahendra Sharma was caught, besides Janardhan.
It must be noted that recent US federal agents busted a human trafficking racket which exploited Tollywood and sandalwood actresses in US sex with Indians. With the help of various evidence, a power couple was arrested, besides also capturing letters from Amercial Telugu Association (ATA) to the US consul general at Hyderabad requesting visas for victims.
Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump Washington sources reported that Top House Democrats on Sunday raised the prospect of impeachment or almost-certain prison time for President Donald Trump if it’s proved that he directed illegal hush money payments to women, adding to the legal pressure on the president over the Russia investigation and other scandals.
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?
- Is Prabhas going to participate in Koffee with Karan?
- Ozone Layer is on safer side