One of the stunt coordinators from the movie has now revealed some shocking facts about the Helicopter Stunt sequence. He said, "It takes minimum 6 months for one to get a Helicopter license. Tom was running out of time. He said I can do it and he had two crew, each consisting of 8 members.
He worked 16 hours a day and got the pilot license in just 6 weeks. We were shocked when Tom said he would fly the Helicopter himself through the mountains as a little lapse in concentration would result in death. But, Tom took the challenge and did it. We shot that scene with 13 Helicopters behind and as many as cameras inside Tom's chopper."
Kajal Aggarwal gets the Hot Hero The milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal, whose career faced a brief lull in 2015-16, with her being criticized for her looks as well, made a strong comeback since 2017, starring in biggies and scoring hits like Khaidi No 150, Vivegam, Nene Raju Nene Mantri and this year's Awe.
- Kiara lashes out at Rumours
- Pooja Hegde is just getting busy
- Trisha tempts us RED HOT in these 30 Tempting Photos
- This is the Most Watched Video Song of Shruti Haasan
- Is Kajal rushing?
- When Kajal Aggarwal raised her hands - Pics Inside
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- After Kajal and Tamanna, this Swami dances with a Hero...
- 51 Hot Photos of Trisha - Can you guess what she's wearing? Pour your answers in comments box
- 'Naa Nuvve' failure frustrates Tammu
- Ramya Krishnan completes it swiftly
- Nandita flaunts her curves and waistline - View all Pics Inside!
- Rakul Preet spill the Beans
- 'Geetha Govindham' Tamil Teaser crosses a Milestone