Veteran Actress Sridevi (54) took her last breath after suffering a massive cardiac arrest in Dubai. Sridevi who was born in Sivakasi went on to rule Bollywood industry in her career. She's fondly called as the first Female Super Star of Hindi Cinema.
As per reports, She went to Dubai along with her Husband Boney Kapoor and Younger Daughter Khushi to attend nephew and actor Mohit Marwah's wedding. She had a sudden Cardiac arrest and that shocked everyone in the Bollywood. Her fans already reached outside her house in Mumbai.
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi tweeted, "Saddened by the untimely demise of noted actor Sridevi. She was a veteran of the film industry, whose long career included diverse roles and memorable performances. My thoughts are with her family and admirers in this hour of grief. May her soul rest in peace." On behalf of Team APHERALD, We express our deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
Sri Devi was too close to her Mom Rajeshwari and she had a very protective childhood. Her Mom's loss was a huge blow to her. Her father Ayyappan was a Tamil and her Mom was a Telugu. She had a Younger Sister Sri Latha and it was her Mom who guided Sridevi in both her Personal and Professional life. Check out some of the condolence tweets below,
Saddened by the untimely demise of noted actor Sridevi. She was a veteran of the film industry, whose long career included diverse roles and memorable performances. My thoughts are with her family and admirers in this hour of grief. May her soul rest in peace: PM @narendramodi— PMO India (@PMOIndia) February 25, 2018
Don’t remember feeling this heartbroken in a very, very long time. Absolutely devastated to know this timeless marvel isn’t amongst us anymore. The original everything. Greatest amongst the greats. The quintessential Hindi cinema superstar. As words fail me help collect my thoughts and express my horror and grief...prayers and deepest condolences for the family and loved ones in this dark, dark hour. Sridevi, you leave us all questioning God and his ways. Absolutely gutted.
Woken up to this tragic news. Absolute shock. Sad. Heartfelt condolences to Boney and their two daughters!— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) February 25, 2018
I just heard Ma’am Sridevi passed away due to a massive cardiac arrest. I am in shock...cant stop crying...— sushmita sen (@thesushmitasen) February 24, 2018
Tamil Dubsmash girl enters Tollywood? Director Harish Shankar who had last directed the stylish star Allu Arjun starrer Duvvada Jagannatham is currently busy with pre-production works of his next which is gonna be the Multi-starrer Valmiki.
- Bunny - Trivikram movie is a rip-off this 'Hollywood' movie ??
- Kangana Ranaut's Huge Payment!
- Controversial Hot Middle-Aged Actress in Music Composer's movie
- SHAME! SHAME! Rakul Preet poses in Brassiere and Jeans without putting Zip... HOT SHAMEFUL PHOTOS INSIDE
- Aladdin Movie Review, Rating
- Kajal Aggarwal spotted in Tight Banian - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Shruti Haasan - Homely or 'OPEN TO ALL' ?
- Star Hero's Daughter BIKINI PHOTO LEAKED and it goes VIRAL...
- Tamanna has a Hot Romantic Song with Chiranjeevi for 'Sye Raa'
- Nivetha Thomas opens on her 'LEAKED' photos - View those Pics Inside
- Bollywood Media praises Rakul Preet's Glamour and Sex Appeal
- Keerthy Suresh spill the beans
- Sri Reddy attacked by strangers!
- Udhayanidhi Stalin seals his Next
- Tamanna's Glamour Shocks Censor Board