Buyer delegates are being invited from important and potential source markets such as North America, West Europe, East Asia, Latin America, CIS countries etc. to participate in the Mart. Approximately, 300+ international buyers, influencers, bloggers etc. are expected to attend the event. International delegates hosted from overseas markets will interact with Indian seller delegates.
The profile of the buyers will include current buyers who are already selling India as well as potential buyers who are not selling India at present but have shown interest in the country. The event will also provide an opportunity to the buyers to see the world class tourism facilities available in our country such as Airports, Hotels, Tourist destinations, upcoming facilities, MICE facilities, possibility in the field of adventure tourism and other niche products. Approximately 175-200 stalls will be provided to the sellers to enable them to interact with the buyers. These will include pavilion for States & Union Territory to showcase their unique tourism destinations and products. The event will be formally inaugurated on 17th September, 2018 and B2B meetings between buyer and seller delegates will be held on 17th and 18th September, 2018. FAITH and State Governments will offer pre and post event FAM trips for the buyer delegates from overseas. Various itineraries and programmes on diverse themes are being designed for this purpose.
Aishwaryaa R. Dhanush invests to back Indian yoga and wellness startup After popular names like Jennifer Lopez and Shahid Kapoor, superstar Rajinikanth's daughter and director Aishwaryaa R. Dhanush is the latest celebrity investor to back SARVA, an Indian yoga and wellness startup. She will also be helping in the growth of Diva Yoga in South India alongside Malaika Arora and Sarvesh Shashi. Aishwaryaa said: "Our modern lifestyle is a cesspool of illnesses
- Avoid these Foods this Monsoon
- Jacqueline Fernandez gives some Skin Care tips
- Few things you must keep in mind before following a vegan diet
- Japanese Matcha tea found to have various health benefits
- Quitting alcohol boosts your body health
- New study suggests running on a treadmill help make period pain more manageable
- Medical selfies boosts patients
- Warning for egg lovers
- Majority of Mothers in India demands a reduction in school fees
- Sheena at Shanghai International Film Festival for her movie 'Ant Story'
- Shilpa Shetty shared her personal story about how she has rehabilitated
- Apps & online platforms to help yoga enthusiasts boost their health
- International Yoga Day on June 21, celebrities who practice yoga daily
- Will Personal care products be life threatening for kids?
- Study revealed average person is consuming about 2,000 tiny pieces of plastic every week