Buyer delegates are being invited from important and potential source markets such as North America, West Europe, East Asia, Latin America, CIS countries etc. to participate in the Mart. Approximately, 300+ international buyers, influencers, bloggers etc. are expected to attend the event. International delegates hosted from overseas markets will interact with Indian seller delegates.
The profile of the buyers will include current buyers who are already selling India as well as potential buyers who are not selling India at present but have shown interest in the country. The event will also provide an opportunity to the buyers to see the world class tourism facilities available in our country such as Airports, Hotels, Tourist destinations, upcoming facilities, MICE facilities, possibility in the field of adventure tourism and other niche products. Approximately 175-200 stalls will be provided to the sellers to enable them to interact with the buyers. These will include pavilion for States & Union Territory to showcase their unique tourism destinations and products. The event will be formally inaugurated on 17th September, 2018 and B2B meetings between buyer and seller delegates will be held on 17th and 18th September, 2018. FAITH and State Governments will offer pre and post event FAM trips for the buyer delegates from overseas. Various itineraries and programmes on diverse themes are being designed for this purpose.
2019 Hyundai Creta sees the addition of equipment According to sources Hyundai has updated the popular Creta with more kit and a new range-topping SX(O)Executive trim. Prices for the refreshed 2019 Creta start at Rs 9.60 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai) for the base petrol E trim an increase of Rs 10,000 from the 2018 model. The E+ trim prices remain more or less unchanged at Rs 9.99 lakh for both the diesel and petrol variants. The diesel
- Lovely! Bajaj Dominar gives 5 Year Warranty Plus Insurance
- Mr.Kotii Reddy - Profound Philanthropist, Man with Motives and Missions now featured in Wikipedia
- Raksha Bandhan Significance
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport
- CMD NSIC Launches Harit Saptah
- California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..