According to sources KTM has launched its smaller super sport offering, the RC 200, in a new black color scheme. The new color is available at the same price of Rs 1.77 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) as the existing white colored model. This means that the RC 390 is now the only bike from KTM that misses out on a second color option in India.
The new black color scheme on the RC 200 is extremely similar to the RC 390’s option. They both have glossy black bodywork, orange wheels and trellis frames, and similarly styled decals. The only noticeable difference is the color inversion of the decals and the inner fairing. While the more expensive RC 390 sports an orange inner fairing, the RC 200's is white. When it comes to the decals, the RC 200 gets the brighter orange treatment in place of the white seen on the RC 390.
The motorcycle is mechanically unchanged. Powering
the black RC 200 is a 199.5 cc, single-cylinder, liquid cooled motor which makes
25.8 hp and 19.2 Nm of torque. Handling suspension duties is a 43 mm upside down
fork and a preload-adjustable mono shock. In terms of braking, while the bike
does get a large 300 mm front disc and a 230 mm rear disc, it still misses out on
Mr.Kotii Reddy - Profound Philanthropist, Man with Motives and Missions now featured in Wikipedia Kotii Reddy Saripalli is one of the most popular and renowned self-made entrepreneurs from Andhra Pradesh, known for his rise from rags to riches in one of the most inspiring tales of success. After starting his career as a data entry operator he had got elevated to the role of a Chief App Architect in Microsoft. Years later, he launched his own organization Kotii Group of Ventures that provides solutions to people.
- Raksha Bandhan Significance
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport
- CMD NSIC Launches Harit Saptah
- California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY