According to sources KTM has launched its smaller super sport offering, the RC 200, in a new black color scheme. The new color is available at the same price of Rs 1.77 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) as the existing white colored model. This means that the RC 390 is now the only bike from KTM that misses out on a second color option in India.
The new black color scheme on the RC 200 is extremely similar to the RC 390’s option. They both have glossy black bodywork, orange wheels and trellis frames, and similarly styled decals. The only noticeable difference is the color inversion of the decals and the inner fairing. While the more expensive RC 390 sports an orange inner fairing, the RC 200's is white. When it comes to the decals, the RC 200 gets the brighter orange treatment in place of the white seen on the RC 390.
The motorcycle is mechanically unchanged. Powering
the black RC 200 is a 199.5 cc, single-cylinder, liquid cooled motor which makes
25.8 hp and 19.2 Nm of torque. Handling suspension duties is a 43 mm upside down
fork and a preload-adjustable mono shock. In terms of braking, while the bike
does get a large 300 mm front disc and a 230 mm rear disc, it still misses out on
Aishwaryaa R. Dhanush invests to back Indian yoga and wellness startup After popular names like Jennifer Lopez and Shahid Kapoor, superstar Rajinikanth's daughter and director Aishwaryaa R. Dhanush is the latest celebrity investor to back SARVA, an Indian yoga and wellness startup. She will also be helping in the growth of Diva Yoga in South India alongside Malaika Arora and Sarvesh Shashi. Aishwaryaa said: "Our modern lifestyle is a cesspool of illnesses
- Avoid these Foods this Monsoon
- Jacqueline Fernandez gives some Skin Care tips
- Few things you must keep in mind before following a vegan diet
- Japanese Matcha tea found to have various health benefits
- Quitting alcohol boosts your body health
- New study suggests running on a treadmill help make period pain more manageable
- Medical selfies boosts patients
- Warning for egg lovers
- Majority of Mothers in India demands a reduction in school fees
- Sheena at Shanghai International Film Festival for her movie 'Ant Story'
- Shilpa Shetty shared her personal story about how she has rehabilitated
- Apps & online platforms to help yoga enthusiasts boost their health
- International Yoga Day on June 21, celebrities who practice yoga daily
- Will Personal care products be life threatening for kids?
- Study revealed average person is consuming about 2,000 tiny pieces of plastic every week