Speaking on the occasion Shri Ravindra Nath, CMD, NSIC stated that Trees provide us with many benefits necessary for survival. They also give us hope and insight, and courage to persevere – even in the harshest conditions. Trees teach us to stay rooted while soaring to great heights. All NSICians must come forward and maintain these saplings so that they give a bright future to the country. The major saplings being planted include Fruit bearing trees, medicinal plants amongst others. Also present on this occasion were Shri P. Udayakumar, Director (P&M) and Shri A. K. Mittal, Director (Finance).
NSIC has the Vision to be premier organization fostering the promotion & growth of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises in the Country.NSIC has the Mission to enhance the competiveness of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises by providing integrated support services encompassing Marketing, Finance, Technology and other services.
NSIC facilitates micro, small & medium enterprises (MSMEs) with a set of specially tailored schemes to enhance their competitiveness (www.nsic.co.in). NSIC operates through its countrywide network of offices and Technical Centres in the country. In addition, NSIC has set up Training cum Incubation Centres in different parts of the country.
Aishwaryaa R. Dhanush invests to back Indian yoga and wellness startup After popular names like Jennifer Lopez and Shahid Kapoor, superstar Rajinikanth's daughter and director Aishwaryaa R. Dhanush is the latest celebrity investor to back SARVA, an Indian yoga and wellness startup. She will also be helping in the growth of Diva Yoga in South India alongside Malaika Arora and Sarvesh Shashi. Aishwaryaa said: "Our modern lifestyle is a cesspool of illnesses
- Avoid these Foods this Monsoon
- Jacqueline Fernandez gives some Skin Care tips
- Few things you must keep in mind before following a vegan diet
- Japanese Matcha tea found to have various health benefits
- Quitting alcohol boosts your body health
- New study suggests running on a treadmill help make period pain more manageable
- Medical selfies boosts patients
- Warning for egg lovers
- Majority of Mothers in India demands a reduction in school fees
- Sheena at Shanghai International Film Festival for her movie 'Ant Story'
- Shilpa Shetty shared her personal story about how she has rehabilitated
- Apps & online platforms to help yoga enthusiasts boost their health
- International Yoga Day on June 21, celebrities who practice yoga daily
- Will Personal care products be life threatening for kids?
- Study revealed average person is consuming about 2,000 tiny pieces of plastic every week