Halonix Technologies Pvt. Ltd., one of the country’s most progressive and environment friendly lighting companies is all set to launch a wide range of Smart Lighting products. The company also plans to break into newer markets and achieve over 20-22% YoY growth rate with an aim to realize INR 10 billion revenue in next five years, said Mr. Rakesh Zutshi, Managing Director, Halonix Technologies Limited.
Further elaborating on this he added: “With our immediate plans to expand ourselves aggressively in West and South India, we aim to garner INR 4.4 billion revenue in the current financial year. We are already very strong in North and Eastern markets.”
Recent government initiatives like ‘Make In India’ and ‘Housing For All’ are truly being instrumental in driving the growth of Halonix in India. Already there is huge demand for branded Halonix LED lighting products in the market. We look forward to seize the opportunity in a big way with a wide array of LED lighting products--which also include our newly launched Smart LED lights,” added Mr. Zutshi. The company also plans to play a key role in supplying smart lighting solutions for Smart Cities Development projects across the country.
Driven by make in India and make for India since its inception, Halonix is India’s 1st lighting brand to get Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) certification for its spectacular range of LED Street lights. It’s also among India’ first few manufacturers of CFLs. Moreover, Halonix is one of the few companies in India which has a fully accredited NABL laboratory within the manufacturing premises in which it’s efficient team tests and develops products tailor-made for India. Halonix is pushing the credo of ‘Make In India’ through its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility based at Haridwar.
Mr. Zutshi who is also the President of ELCOMA, the apex body of the Lighting Manufacturers in India, said “Over the years there is a visible shift in India’s LED manufacturing scenario. It is due to our strenuous efforts, grey market has given way to indigenous manufacturing and India is poised to become a global manufacturing hub of superior, but economical LED products.”
With the widest range of products across LED, Luminaires, Home Decorative Lighting, Commercial & Industrial Lighting, Street Lighting, Flood Lighting, Halogens and High Intensity discharge Lamps among others, Halonix is one of the largest players in the LED lighting segment in the country. Halonix has been accredited with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 certification.
Explore the Future of Smart Cities at the First-ever The Things Conference India 2018 India is stepping towards building Smart Cities. And there is a lot happening in the Internet of Things (IoT) space, the technology which enables Smart Cities & Smart Applications. By empowering several domains including Smart Homes, Agriculture, Industries, Environment, Health and more, Smart Applications
- ACKO Ties up with UrbanClap
- PriceMap Bridges Digital Divide in Retail Sector, Infuses New Life into Brick and Mortar Retail
- IDAP Global Introduces the First Complete Derivatives Ecosystem for Crypto Assets
- Ozone Eyes Rs. 1000 Cr Turnover by 2021, Plans to Diversify into Fast Growing Security, Surveillance and IoT
- More than Half of Indians Living Blended 'Hybrid Lives' - "Live Life" Survey by American Express
- Apaar Packaging Opens up New Facility in Gujarat
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Abhay V. Udeshi Appointed as International Castor Oil Association President
- PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India Nepal
- MAKE IN INDIA TRANSFORMS MANY ENTHUSIASTIC BUSINESSMEN
- Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida
- Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru