Detox Ginger Bath
Take 1/2 cup of Epsom salt and add 2 tsp ground ginger or you can grind it. Fill the tub like usual and pour your ingredients in. The ginger increases circulation and boosts immunity while Epsom salts soothe muscles and give you some much needed magnesium.
Refreshing Foot Bath
If you happen to have mustard powder, you can add a little fresh ground ginger for a fantastic foot bath. Sounds weird, sure, but its warming soothing stuff will make you a believer. Use 1 Tbsp. mustard powder with 2 tsp ginger (a little of this mixture goes a long way), add to warm water and let your feet soak for 15 minutes.
Warming Massage Oil
Ginger can warm the body topically, so massage oil will be a tension-reducing dream. You can take 1 inch of peeled ginger, cut into slices, a dozen or so dried rose petals (you can also use rose oil), and 1 cup of almond oil. Mix together in a Mason jar or bottle and let sit for a week. Then it’s ready to use on arms and legs, avoiding delicate areas.
Tea bags on your eyes to reduce puffiness Steep two bags of tea as you would normally if you were going to drink the tea. Then squeeze out the excess liquid from the bags. Allow them to cool down so they are warm, or chill them in the refrigerator for 10 to 20 minutes. Apply the tea bags to closed eyes for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Some remedies to make your hands soft
- Remedies to turn under arm darkness
- How to get rid of Dandruff naturally?
- Reducing puffiness under your eyes with homemade ingredients
- Overnight Beauty tips to wake up prettier
- Maintaining your Nails naturally
- Skin is reflection of your Eating Habits
- Potato Beauty Recipes for your face