Simply rub a thin slice of potato on your underarms. You can also grate the potato and apply the juice to the affected area, allow it to dry for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Use either of these remedies twice daily for better and faster results.
Just like potatoes, cucumbers also have natural bleaching properties to help lighten discolored skin. Simply rub a thin cucumber slice on your underarms or grate a cucumber and apply the juice under your arms. Do this once or twice daily until you are satisfied with the results.
To remove dead skin cells and lighten your underarms, rub a lemon wedge on the skin for a few minutes. Leave the juice on your skin for about 10 minutes and then wash the area thoroughly. For better exfoliation, you can sprinkle a little sugar on the lemon wedge and then use it. Another option is to mix a little turmeric powder, honey or plain yogurt in some lemon juice and apply it to your underarms. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wash it off. Repeat three or four times a week.
Hair care benefits with Rice Water Rice water has amazing hair care benefits. Recent researches have shown that rice water helps in improving hair elasticity. Rice water contains a carbohydrate inositol that helps to repair damaged hair. Meanwhile rinsing or washing hair with rice water will improve manageability and protect it from future damage.
- Using leftover Papaya seeds for Beautiful Skin
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?
- How to Apply Vitamin E Capsules On To Skin Directly
- Try Curry leaves for Beautiful Hair
- Do you want to get rid of darkness under arm?
- Doing Pedicure at home with homemade ingredients
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely hot summer