Seeds of fenugreek are rich in hormone antecedents that help in hair growth and repairs hair follicles. These seeds also contain nicotinic acid and proteins that strengthen the hair shafts and boosts hair growth. Soak the fenugreek seeds in water overnight and grind it in the next morning to make a fine paste.
Apply this fenugreek seed paste to the scalp and hairs and let it set for 30 minutes to one hour, covering your hairs with a shower cap so that it does not get dry.
Rinse off with plenty of water, no need of using a cleanser or shampoo. Follow this process of treatment at least twice a week for a month to see effective results.
If you are suffering from heavy hair loss, here is the most effective home remedy for controlling hair loss and boosting hair growth. Prepare fresh onion juice by grinding an onion and squeezing out the juice. Apply it onto the scalp and leave it on for half an hour. Finally, wash off with a mild cleanser and plenty of water.
Hair tips for teenage girls to look flawless Shampoos are meant for your scalp and conditioners for the shaft of your hair. No matter what your age is, this rule does not change. Shampooing the tips will end up stripping away too many natural oils, and applying conditioner to the scalp will make your hair greasy.
- Some beauty tips for vibrant eyes
- Amazing skin care tips after threading face
- Worried about Puffy eyes, Here is a solution
- Oranges as an amazing beauty product
- Men faces grooming problems before their wedding - Solution
- Protecting your hands while driving this Summer
- Drinking fat burning juices for weight loss is advisable
- Remedies for Some Beauty problems that arises during Summer