Accordingly the Delhi government has revealed new guidelines for scrapping of vehicles in the National Capital Region. Called the Guidelines for Scrapping of Motor Vehicles in Delhi, 2018, the notification states that petrol, CNG and diesel vehicles that are older than 15 years and are found plying on the roads, parked in a public place, or abandoned will be scrapped. The registered owner of the vehicle will be given the scrap value of the model.
However, the policy also states that when it comes to petrol and CNG cars, if they are parked in a private space and can furnish adequate proof, then they will not be impounded.
Moreover the policy also provides environmental and procedural guidelines
for the government-run scrappage yards including battery disposal, re-using and
recycling of parts and dealing with the separation and storage of all
automobile-related liquids and metals.
Honda Civic Sedan type to be priced between Rs. 18- 22 Lakhs launches by March Accordingly the 2018 the car headlining the Honda stand was the second-generation Amaze. The company had then confirmed the Civic would be one of three new cars it would launch in the financial year 2018-19, and true to its word, after the Amaze and the new CR-V, the new Honda Civic launch will take place on March 7, 2019. Bookings for the new Honda Civic
- Honda ended production of Brio hatchback in India
- New Mahindra XUV300 compact SUV to be launched on February 14, 2019 sees 4000 Bookings
- New-gen Honda Civic for India to be launched soon
- Fifth gen Honda City sedan to be launched in 2019
- Drive Indian carmakers new generation Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga six seater coming soon
- Mahindra latest compact SUV, the XUV300, will launch in India on February 14
- Car maker Maruti Suzuki announced increase of Rs.10,000
- Nissan will officially launch their Kicks SUV on January 22, 2019
- Jawa and Forty Two models sold out till September 2019
- Mahindra XUV300 all set to launch by February 2019
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 among cheapest 150cc motorcycles on sale
- Pulsar 220F will be launched soon
- Mahindra adds final touch to S201 to be launched by 2019