According to sources Mitsubishi may have taken a long time to introduce new products in India, but it looks like things are about to change. Meanwhile after the outlander, the next big launch from Mitsubishi India will be the Eclipse Cross a new five seat SUV that's already on sale abroad.
Furthermore when speaking to media on the sidelines of the launch of the Outlander, Uttam Bose, Managing Director, Mitsubishi India, confirmed the Eclipse Cross is indeed being readied for the Indian market. Post the addition of certain features mandated by Indian regulations, the Eclipse Cross will be launched in 2020. Accordingly "Of the products in the pipeline, the launch of the Eclipse Cross will take place sooner. It already has BS-VI-compliant engines, we just need to incorporate the OBD-II, a seat belt reminder system and a speed alert system. They are planning to launch the Eclipse Cross by 2020."
Further the Eclipse Cross is based on a modified
version of the platform that underpins the Outlander. Size wise, it's a shade
bigger than both, the Jeep Compass as well as the Hyundai Creta. The Eclipse
Cross sports a bold, chrome heavy face, a coupe like roofline and a
split-tailgate design that'll doubtless polarize opinion.
Honda Civic Sedan type to be priced between Rs. 18- 22 Lakhs launches by March Accordingly the 2018 the car headlining the Honda stand was the second-generation Amaze. The company had then confirmed the Civic would be one of three new cars it would launch in the financial year 2018-19, and true to its word, after the Amaze and the new CR-V, the new Honda Civic launch will take place on March 7, 2019. Bookings for the new Honda Civic
- New Mahindra XUV300 compact SUV to be launched on February 14, 2019 sees 4000 Bookings
- New-gen Honda Civic for India to be launched soon
- Fifth gen Honda City sedan to be launched in 2019
- Drive Indian carmakers new generation Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Mahindra latest compact SUV, the XUV300, will launch in India on February 14
- Car maker Maruti Suzuki announced increase of Rs.10,000
- Nissan will officially launch their Kicks SUV on January 22, 2019
- Jawa and Forty Two models sold out till September 2019
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 among cheapest 150cc motorcycles on sale
- Pulsar 220F will be launched soon
- Mahindra adds final touch to S201 to be launched by 2019
- Audi Q5 Petrol gets a launch pad
- Review about latest launch Mahindra Marazzo
- Volkswagen reaching next phase